Sunday, October 4, 2009

After a few months w are back on!

I now it has been a loooong time since I've updated the blog; I want to be better about it and I will try. Lucas is growing fast and getting more and more fun every day. I love looking into his eyes and see how he's exploring the world around him. He has been sleeping through the night for a few months now and we love it! He can now roll over from his belly to his back. We have also introduced solids; he loves oatmeal cereal, green beans, sweet potatoes, and carrots. We tried sweet peas but that didn't go too well... he gagged, threw up, and cried bloody murder... Needless to say we haven't tried it again; but we will.

I have gone back to work; I am working part time which is nice, but I do wish I could spend all day long with my baby boy. While I'm at work Lucas goes to Marcus Pointe Daycare. We are very happy with the place. The teachers are very sweet and experienced. After I pick him up we come home and hang out. Now, since the weather has cooled down we are jogging in the afternoons before dinner time. I think we both have a good while exercising.

I have taken a bunch of pictures of Lucas (as you can imagine) so I put a slide show together with pictures from birth to now. Just a few of them...

Enjoy it.... 'till next time!

1 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Aww, that slideshow made me tear up...I love baby Lucas!