Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update!!

Hello all!!

I know it's been a while but I can finally update you on what's going on in our lives... Wow! It feels like forever since I last posted; also it feels like I have so much to say but not really LOL!!
So, my dad came to visit us in September; we picked him up in Atlanta and drove to Durham, NC to see my aunt and uncle. We had a great time with them! We didn't do much but hang out; I think that was the nice thing about that trip. Here is a picture of us eating outside after a cookout...



The last day, right before we left, they gave us a sweet present. It's our baby's first outfit. It's for Christmas next year and is conveniently green in case baby is a girl we can girly it up with a red or pink top and a cute pair of shoes ;-) So here it is a picture too..


After leaving NC we went to Atlanta to watch the Braves play the Phillies; which turned out kind of cool now that they won the World Series. We had a great time. This was my dad's first MLB game so he was very excited taking pictures of everything. We came back to Pensacola and spent a few days at the beach; it was nice and warm and the water at a perfect temperature. My daddy sadly left two weeks later but we really enjoyed his visit.


We are now 15 weeks pregnant and I've been feeling sooooo tired and with no energy whatsoever. I never got morning sickness (Praise the Lord!) but I spent a lot of time sleeping. It really felt weird because that's very unlike me. I'm normally running around and finding things to do but not the past few weeks. I felt asleep in the couch EVERY time we sat down to watch tv, I was going to bed early and almost falling asleep at work (LOL!. Also I've been VERY hungry. Not like "I think I'll have a snack" kind of hungry but STARVING hungry; every 2 to 3 hours I just want to eat whatever is in front of me. I had to go to the store and we went to the Farmer's Market and got a bunch of fruit, yogurt, cheese, and others so I can snack freely.

Since this past weekend I feel a lot better... more like myself. I have more energy and I still get hungry but it's not so bad. I think is 'cause I'm now on that 2nd trimester (Thank you Jesus!!) Finally cleaned the house like it needed it to be. Tyler has been such a great help; he has let me sleep when I need to and has been really good about quick and not so good meals. This past Tuesday he got home with bags of groceries and cooked for me... Yes, you read it right Tyler COOKED!! He made Fettuccine Alfredo from scratch. It was so delicious! He's just great... He helped cleaned the bathrooms and pick up around the house. I'm so thankful :-)

We have our next Dr's appointment on Nov. 5th. We'll get to hear the heartbeat and make sure that our little "Peanut" is growing healthy. I know he's growing cause my clothes let me know... shopping anyone?! So I promise I'll be posting next week with new updates on baby and ultrasound pictures.

That's all for now... I will have to post pictures of our trip to Tallahassee this past weekend for the football game. Here is a picture we took about two weeks ago at a friend's wedding at the Pensacola Yatch Club. 'Till next time...

1 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Ummm, did you just offer to go shopping? did you even have to ask?