Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TAGGED!!!

This post is something different; my sister-in-law tagged me on this fun game. 10 of my Husband's Favorite Things. So here it goes...

1. His Saviour - My husband Tyler loves God; this is actually one of the things that attracted me the most to him. I love to see him worship every Sunday with that beautiful voice the Lord has given him.

2. Me/Us - Our relationship has gone through some pretty rough times, and yet we have always managed, with God's help, to keep going and stay strong. Now that we are expecting I just love how he puts his hand on my belly and says "I love you and our little peanut." I like it when he says that I look super cute or that he loves my smile (braces and all hahaha)

3. FSU - Even though he did not go to FSU (his dad did) he loves the Seminoles. He sits and watches the games and screams at the t.v "go baby go!!" or "get that ball!!" he honestly thinks the players can hear him. I think he likes football in general cause he can pretty much watch any game at any time. I do love watching him scream at the tv hahaha


4. 24 - That men looooooooves that show!! To the point of obsession... but that's all I'm going to say about that.

5. Toys - This includes the PS3, the bike, the truck, the riding lawn mower... you get the picture. He can spend ours with any of the listed above.

6. New Adventures - Tyler loves to travel and see new places. He loved Costa Rica when he went the first time. We also went in December 07 and the list of things we wanted to do was to big to accomplish but we did go canopying (zip lines), white water rafting, to the rainforest, waterfalls, and others. He also loves theme parks like I do and tries all the rides with me.

7. Seafood - Specially shrimp; but he loves other stuff like crawfish, crab, mahi-mahi, lobster, etc etc etc. Thanks to him I have tried and liked few things.

8. TV - I know I mentioned 24 earlier but that show is a whole category on its own. Tyler also loves to watch other shows as Prison Break, Lost, Without a Trace, and many more. We watch tv together and normally try to figure out the shows.

9. Singing - This should probably go as #3 0r #4 but Tyler loves and enjoys singing. I know he would do it more often if he had more time. He sang for me in our wedding (sniff!) and he sings for me all the time.

10. Family - This is last but no least! Tyler is very family oriented. He knows I am very close to my family and respects that; but we also enjoy spending time with his family. The weekends we try to see my sister-in-law, her husband and our niece. Almost every Sunday we go to his parents' house for lunch. I love that about him...he is always open to spend time with family.


Okay, that's 10 of my husband's favorite things... and I have to say that I love ALL that about him. Now I tag Martha, Tobi, Christy, and Liz... you're it!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Good job on your list, Su! :)

Set Free to Rest said...

I really liked this Susie - good job on knowing your man! I'm tagged - okay, let me think on it!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

And I accept your challenge....

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

I miss you =( where have you been?