Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cool stuff to share

Hello there!!!
This is a quick post cause I just want to share with you some really cute and cool stuff that some friends of mine have going on. I know we all like to give unique stuff for b-day presents, baby showers, or just because presents. So here are a few ideas you and your "present-receiver" will definitely enjoy.
First, I have to tell you about my sister-in-law... she is very creative and came up with this cool idea for hair bows. Her website is the Ella Bella Bowtique Check it out and get you some super cute bows...
Now I have to tell you about his new website called The Prissy Pink Polka Dot by Christy Tyner "Where all your prissy dreams come true!" I got two luggage tags from P3 and they are the cutest most unique tags I'd ever seen. I love the way they stand out in my suitcase and the fact that no one has one like it.
Anyways, like I said these two websites are awesome and feature great presents for you or a loved one. Check 'em out and let me know what you got!



1 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Yay! Susie! Thanks for posting about my site! You're the bomb digity! I also went to your sister's site too and it is so cute. Love ya!